School Health Services
Saddleback Software’s Notes2Claims School Health Services offers comprehensive options for all services. Each treatment plan format is available per the regulation requirements.
- Notes2Claims completely separates the treatment plan and education plan, each plan allows individual data collection that produces individualized evidenced based outcomes.
- Progress Notes are integrated with the treatment. Staff are always documenting against goals and objectives with levels of progress and methods to identify student progress.
- Progress Notes variations accommodate preferences of data collection. Examples: Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA): to track the antecedent and behavior and desired outcome. Trial and Tasks (TT): to break down an objective into steps to focus or determine area of need.
- Scheduler will keep track of appointments, meetings and send notifications and reminders to improve work flow.
- Progress Notes produce Claims after it’s signed as completed. The system then generates billing from the progress note. This process ensures compliant billing practices for those students indicated as billable to Medicaid. Claims are batched in the billing system and ready for upload to Medicaid.
- Authorization Tracking has never been easier. Notifications on available units are based on user defined thresholds and delivered by multiple methods including progress note pop ups, messaging and reports.
- Internal Messaging system lets staff communicate with each other, as well as receive notifications on expiring Annual Releases and HIPPA Notices.
- Virtual Student File: A Client Overview which contains a complete student record in one place allowing for greater collaboration among school personnel. Retrieve and review information easily.